UP Jal Nigam je Coaching in Delhi | Up Jal Nigam Syllabus 2019 | Exam Pattern 2019
Public Health Engineering Department was created in 1927 to provide drinking water supply and sewerage facilities in Uttar Pradesh. In year 1946 it was rechristened as Local Self Government Engineering Department (LSGED). In 1975, it was converted to Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam through Uttar Pradesh Water Supply and Sewerage ACT, 1975 (ACT no-43, 1975). As per this ACT Jal Nigam has jurisdiction over whole Uttar Pradesh (except Cantonment Area). The basic objective of creating this this corporation is development and regulation of water supply & sewerage services and for matters connected therewith.
1. Civil Engineering: Steel Structures,Estimation, Costing, and Specifications, Hydraulic Structures, Structural Analysis,Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering,Transportation Engineering,Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Reinforced Concrete Structures, Solid Mechanics,Concrete Technology,Civil Engineering Materials and Construction,Environmental Engineering, PSC Structures, Fluid Mechanics,Surveying, Construction and Project Management,Bridge Engineering,Environmental Studies.
2. Mechanical Engineering: Refrigeration and air-conditioning, Thermodynamics,Vector Calculus,Numerical Methods, The Strength of Materials,Calculus, Probability & Statistics,Fluid Mechanics, The design of Machine Elements, Operations Research,Theory of Machines, Engineering Mechanics,Turbomachinery,Differential Equations,Forming Processes,Tool Engineering,Operations,Joining Processes,Metal Casting.
3. Electrical Engineering: Utilization of Electrical Energy,Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts,Estimation and costing,Analog & Digital Electronics,Power Systems, Measurement and measuring instruments,Power Electronics & Drives,Electrical Machines,Network Theory,AC Fundamentals,Magnetic Circuit,Basic Electronics.
4. General Knowledge: National and international current affairs, Science and technology updates,Sports,New inventions,Personalities in News,Indian Polity,Current events – International, National, and Local, Indian Constitution,History – India & Andhra Pradesh,Indian Economy,Science and innovations, Books And Author, Geography – India.
5. General Awareness: IT & Space, Indian Culture & Heritage, Indian Economy, Current Events – National & International,Indian Polity,Indian Constitution, Science & Technology, Indian History,Indian Geography