RRB JE Cbt 2 Coaching | RRB JE Cbt 2 Coaching in Delhi | RRB JE Cbt 2 Syllabus 2019
RRB JE Study Material
Main highlights of the batch
- Crash Course for RRB-JE CBT-2
- Practice 500+ question from each subject
- 4 to 5 hours classes daily
- Daily practice set & mock test
- Daily online quizzes
- Daily online test strictly according to RRB-JE pattern
Online Test Series : Click Here
Download E-Books for RRB-JE
RRB JE CBT 2 Exam Pattern 2019
Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in CBTs. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. This percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates, in case of shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
RRB JE Cbt 2 Syllabus 2019
I. Non-Technical Syllabus :
1. Basics of Computers and Applications: Architecture of Computers, input and Output devices, Storage devices, Networking, Operating System like Windows, Unix, Linux, MS Office Various data representation, Internet and Email, Websites & Web Browsers,Computer Virus.
2. General Awareness: Indian geography,Indian Economy, Knowledge of Current affairs, culture and history of India including freedom struggle, Indian Polity and constitution, Environmental issues concerning India and the World, Sports, General scientific and technological developments etc.)
3. Basics of Environment and Pollution Control: Basics of Environment, Adverse effect of environmental pollution and control strategies, Air, water and Noise pollution, their effect and control, Waste Management, Global warming, Acid rain, Ozone depletion.
4. Physics and Chemistry: Up to 10th standard CBSE syllabus
II. Technical Syllabus :
1. Civil Engineering: RCC Design,Fluid Mechanics & Turbine, Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engg,Strength of Material,Steel Design,Estimating Costing,Hydrology,Concrete Technology, Structures Analysis, Irrigation Engineering, Transportation Engg, Environmental Engg, PERT & CPM.
2. Mechanical Engineering: Engineering Mechanics, Material Science, Strength of Materials, Fluid Mechanics, Thermal Engineering,Ic Engine, Thermodynamics, Theory of Machine, Heat and Mass Transfer,Engineering Drawing , Machine Design, Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Power Plant Engineering.
3. Electrical Engineering: Basic concepts,AC Fundamentals,Measurement and measuring instruments,Electrical Machines,Circuit law,Magnetic Circuit,Synchronous Machines,Generation, Transmission and Distribution,Switchgears and Protection,Estimation and costing,Utilization of Electrical Energy,Basic Electronics.
4. Electronics Engineering: Electronic Components & Materials,Electronic Devices and circuits,Digital Electronics,Linear Integrated Circuit,Microprocessor and Microcontroller,Electronic Measurements,Communication Engineering,Data communication and Network,Computer Programming,Basic Electrical Engineering.
rrb je coaching
top rrb je cbt 2 coaching in delhi
rrb je cbt 2 coaching
rrb je coaching in delhi
rrb je cbt 2 syllabus 2019
rrb je cbt 2 exam date