NMRC JE Coaching in delhi | NMRC JE Syllabus 2019 | NMRC JE Exam 2019
The Head Office is located in Laxmi Nagar Delhi. CARNOT CLASSES was established to provide quality education to the students of B.Tech/B.E and Diploma (Polytechnic) students.CARNOT CLASSES has the best team of faculties and they are committed to provide the best content for exam preparation with various tricks and methods to solve the problems.The Classroom Program at CARNOT CLASSES is aimed at problem solving skills. CARNOT CLASSES also provides Special Doubt Classes to help students clear their doubts. CARNOT CLASSES also provides special classes to weaker students.
1. General Awareness: Current Affairs (National and International),Sports,Budget and Five Year Plans,Budget and Five Year Plans,Who is who?,Major Financial/Economic News,Books and Authors,Awards and Honors,Abbreviations & Important Days and more,Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
2. Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning: Simple and Compound Interest,Time and Work,Unitary Method,Decimal Fractions,HCF, LCM,Number System,Percentage, Time and Distance,Average,Profit and Loss,Data Interpretation,Mensuration (2D and 3D),Algebra.
3. Logical Ability:
I. VERBAL: Number & Alphabet Series,Test of Direction Sense,Coding-Decoding,Arithmetical Reasoning,Problem on Age Calculation,Blood Relations & Decision Making etc.
II. NON-VERBAL: Non-Verbal Series,Mirror Images,Grouping Identical & Embedded Figures.
4. Electrical Engineering Syllabus: Network Analysis,Power Electronics & Drives,Electronics Devices,Electromagnetic Theory,Analog and Digital Electronics,Electrical Instrumentation,Power System Analysis & Control,Utilization of Electrical Energy,Power System Protection,Control Systems,Power Systems,Electrical Machines,Switch Gear and Protection etc.
5. Electronics Engineering Syllabus: Basic Electronics/ Power Electronics,Advanced Communications,Circuit Theory/ Digital Electronics,Power Electronics & Drives,Measurement & Instrumentation,Analog Electronics,Industrial Electronics,Microprocessors & Microcontrollers,Digital Communications,Analog Communications,Computer Hardware etc.
6. Mechanical Engineering Syllabus: Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning,Manufacturing Process,Heat Power,Strength Of Materials,Air Compressor,Welding And Allied Processes,Fluid Mechanics And Machines,Engineering Mechanics,Machine Tools etc.
7. Civil Engineering Syllabus: The Design of R.C.C. Structure, steel structure, masonry structure, Concrete Technology,Surveying, Construction,Hydrology, Engineering Materials,Structural Analysis,Construction Equipment, Planning and Manegement,The Strength of Materials,Irrigation Engineering,Geotechnical Engineering,Environmental Engineering,Estimation and Coating,Transportation Engineering,Engineering Drawings, etc.
NMRC JE PAPER II EXAM SYLLABUS: Paragraph Writing,Comprehension,Essay and questions on Science &Technology matte.