Assistant Locopilot Coaching in delhi | Alp Exam pattern 2020 | Alp Syllabus 2020
Railways recruits large number of hardworking and young candidates for various posts through various Railway Recruitment Boards in India. Indian Railways has many posts according to the eligibility of a candidate. Assistant Loco Pilot is one of the posts for which railways recruit candidates.
1. Arithmetic: Number System,HCF, LCM ,Simplification,Decimal Fractions,Ratio & Proportions,Unitary Method,Percentage ,Time and Distance,Time & Work,Profit & Loss,Average,Simple & Compound Interest,Mensuration (2D & 3D),Algebra,Data Interpretation
2. General AwarenessCurrent Affairs (National and International),Major Financial/Economic News,Budget & Five Year Plans,Sports,Books & Authors,Awards & Honors,Science – Inventions & Discoveries,Abbreviations,Important Days,International & National Organizations
3. General IntelligenceFigures & Pictures,Analogies, Space,Visualization,Similarities ,Decision Making, Problem-Solving,Arithmetical Number Series,Differences, Arithmetical Reasoning,Analysis,Judgement,Relationship Concepts, Visual memory,Observation,Discrimination,Verbal & Figure Classification
4. General Science: Physics,Environmental Studies,Chemistry,Biology etc
5.Reasoning:Verbal,Number Series,Alphabet Series,Test of Direction Sense,Coding-Decoding,Number Ranking,Arithmetical Reasoning,A problem on Age Calculation,Blood Relations,Analogy,Decision Making etc,Non-Verbal,Non-Verbal Series,Mirror Images,Cubes & Dice,Grouping Identical Figures,Embedded Figures etc
6. Technical Ablity: Civil Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Electrical Engineering,Electronics Engineering