Fresh batches for rrb je cbt 2 | civil engg | Mechanical Engg | Electrical Engg. | Electronics Engineering
1st stage CBT will be an Online objective type examination.
0.33 negative mark will be implemented for every wrong answer.
UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%.
These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWBD candidates
1. General Awareness: Knowledge of Current affairs, Indian geography, culture and history of India including freedom struggle, Indian Polity and constitution, Indian Economy, Environmental issues concerning India and the World, Sports, General scientific and technological developments etc.)
2. Physics and Chemistry: Up to 10th standard CBSE syllabus
3. Basics of Computers and Applications: Architecture of Computers, input and Output devices, Storage devices, Networking, Operating System like Windows, Unix, Linux, MS Office Various data representation, Internet and Email, Websites & Web Browsers,Computer Virus.
4. Basics of Environment and Pollution Control: Basics of Environment, Adverse effect of environmental pollution and control strategies, Air, water and Noise pollution, their effect and control; Waste Management, Global warming, Acid rain, Ozone depletion.
5. Electrical Engg: Basic concepts,Circuit law,Magnetic Circuit,AC Fundamentals,Measurement and measuring instruments,Electrical Machines,Synchronous Machines,Generation, Transmission and Distribution,Switchgears and Protection,Estimation and costing,Utilization of Electrical Energy,Basic Electronics.
6. Electronics Engg: Electronic Components & Materials,Electronic Devices and circuits,Digital Electronics,Linear Integrated Circuit,Microprocessor and Microcontroller,Electronic Measurements,Communication Engineering,Data communication and Network,Computer Programming,Basic Electrical Engineering.
7. Mechanical Engg: Engineering Mechanics, Material Science, Strength of Materials, Fluid Mechanics, Thermal Engineering,Ic Engine, Thermodynamics, Theory of Machine, Heat and Mass Transfer,Engineering Drawing , Machine Design, Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Power Plant Engineering.
8. Civil Engg: Strength of Material,Steel Design,RCC Design,Estimating Costing,Hydrology,Fluid Mechanics & Turbine, Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engg, Concrete Technology, Structures Analysis, Irrigation Engineering, Environmental Engg, PERT & CPM, Transportation Engg.