Dmrc je Coaching in Delhi | Syllabus 2019 | Exam Pattern 2019 | Civil | Electrical | Mechanical | Electronics
Carnot Classes going to start fresh batches for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Junior Engineer (DMRC JE) in delhi. We have provide coaching for Civil Engineering,Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering in diploma and B.tech students.Carnot Classes is the best institute for dmrc je coaching in Delhi
Minimum Age : 18 Years.
Maximum Age : 28 Years for Post Code (CNE-01,02,03,05,06)
Maximum Age : 30 Years (All Other Post)
Application Begin : 14/12/2019
Last Date for Apply Online : 13/01/2020
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 13/01/2020
General / OBC /EWS : 500/-
SC / ST / PH : 250/-
All Category Female : 250/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Notification : Download
Official Website : Click Here
DMRC JE Electronics Engg Syllabus Pdf 2019 : Click Here
DMRC JE Electrical Engg Syllabus Pdf 2019 : Click Here
1. General Awareness Scientific Research, Indian Culture,Indian National Movement,Natural Resources,Indian Polity,National & International Current Affairs,Indian Agriculture,Basic Information Technology,Everyday Science,Sports,Indian History,World & Indian Geography,Indian Economy,Indian Constitution,Environment,Trade & Commerce.
2. General Intelligence & Reasoning Similarities and Differences,Spatial Orientation,Analysis,Decision Making,Discrimination,Relationship Concepts,Figural Classification,Non-Verbal Series,Word Building Statement Conclusion,Puzzle,Space Visualization,Analogies,Problem-Solving,Judgment,Visual Memory,Observation,Arithmetic Reasoning,Arithmetic Number Series,Coding and Decoding,Venn Diagrams,Symbolic/ Number Classification.
3. Quantitative Aptitude Decimals,Relationships between Numbers,ratio & Proportion,Averages,Profit and Loss, Mixture and Allegation,Time & Work,Factor, A.P. & G.P. Series,Number System,Fractions,Percentage,Square and Cube Roots,Interest,Discount,Time & Distance,Basic Algebraic Identities of Schoool Algebra,Heights and Distances.
4. General English Fill in the Blanks,Spelling/Detecting Mis-Spelt Words,One Word Substitution,Shuffling of Sentence Parts,Error Correction,Error Detection,Synonyms,Anonyms,Idioms and Phrases,Sentence Completion,Reading Comprehension.
5. Technical Subjects Mechanical Engineering,Civil Engineering,Electrical Engineering,Computer Science,Electronics Engineering