Dmrc je Coaching in Delhi | Syllabus 2019 | Exam Pattern 2019
About Delhi Metro
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) was registered on 3rd May 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 with equal equity participation of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) and the Central Government to implement the dream of construction and operation of a world- class Mass Rapid Transport System (MRTS).
The DMRC opened its first corridor between Shahdara and Tis Hazari on 25th December, 2002. Subsequently, the first phase of construction worth 65 kilometres of Metro lines was finished two years and nine months ahead of schedule in 2005. Since then the DMRC has also completed the construction of another 125 kilometres of Metro corridors under the second phase in only four and a half years.
DMRC Exam Pattern 2019
DMRC JE Paper I Exam Pattern 2019
DMRC JE Paper II Exam Pattern 2019
Dmrc je Syllabus 2019
1. General Awareness Scientific Research, Indian Culture,Indian National Movement,Natural Resources,Indian Polity,National & International Current Affairs,Indian Agriculture,Basic Information Technology,Everyday Science,Sports,Indian History,World & Indian Geography,Indian Economy,Indian Constitution,Environment,Trade & Commerce.
2. General Intelligence & Reasoning Similarities and Differences,Spatial Orientation,Analysis,Decision Making,Discrimination,Relationship Concepts,Figural Classification,Non-Verbal Series,Word Building Statement Conclusion,Puzzle,Space Visualization,Analogies,Problem-Solving,Judgment,Visual Memory,Observation,Arithmetic Reasoning,Arithmetic Number Series,Coding and Decoding,Venn Diagrams,Symbolic/ Number Classification.
3. Quantitative Aptitude Decimals,Relationships between Numbers,ratio & Proportion,Averages,Profit and Loss, Mixture and Allegation,Time & Work,Factor, A.P. & G.P. Series,Number System,Fractions,Percentage,Square and Cube Roots,Interest,Discount,Time & Distance,Basic Algebraic Identities of Schoool Algebra,Heights and Distances.
4. General English Fill in the Blanks,Spelling/Detecting Mis-Spelt Words,One Word Substitution,Shuffling of Sentence Parts,Error Correction,Error Detection,Synonyms,Anonyms,Idioms and Phrases,Sentence Completion,Reading Comprehension.
5. Technical Subjects Mechanical Engineering,Civil Engineering,Electrical Engineering,Computer Science,Electronics Engineering